Johnson Controls is launching the York Specialised HVAC Contractor (YSC) Programme, a training and support programme offering specialised HVAC contractors the opportunity to grow their business. The programme also offers training, sales and marketing support and service back-up.
Roberto de Paco Egido, indirect HVAC branch manager Europe at York, said: “With York as a partner, contractors can differentiate themselves in the marketplace, save money and grow their business. Johnson Controls has always been committed to product and technology innovation. The York YSC Programme shares this expertise with specialised HVAC contractors and enables them to offer their customers a wide range of advanced chillers, heat pumps, fan coils and installation accessories such as controls, valves, with no lead time and with the ultimate support and service back-up.”
Becoming a member of the York Specialised HVAC Contractor (YSC) Programme offers products and solutions including air conditioning chillers, heat pumps and installation accessories.
The focus products are:
- The York Amichi chiller – delivering performance beyond typical chiller and heat pump efficiency levels, the York Amichi series is said to meet or exceed stringent regulatory requirements through an optimized combination of York efficiency-enhancing technologies. All Amichi chillers are ready for immediate dispatch with no lead time.
- The Verasys control system – the first plug-and-play controls system for the light commercial market that is said to allow configuration of a vast array of controls without tools or specialist engineering to optimise single-site and multi-site enterprises.
Support and back-up for marketing and maximise sales opportunities, including:
- Technical support with priority access to a technical support helpdesk
- A comprehensive training, installation and commissioning assistance programme
- Special warranty conditions
- Access to marketing materials (catalogues, brochures, datasheets, etc.)
- Selection and simulation tools
- Business rewards
- A ‘virtual branch’ allowing contractors to preselect, quote and order YORK HVAC products online
“Our product offering is one of the more complete in the market place today. When becoming a York Specialised HVAC Programme member, contractors can offer the best products and solutions to their customers, but also assure them that they have the training and expertise to continue to be their service firm of choice,” Roberto de Paco Egido concluded.
More information on the York Specialised HVAC Contractor (YSC) Programme can be found here