The Plumbing Group says it is changing the way you think about water heating installation with its Venturi 3S Technology which reportedly replenishes the internal expansion device permanently, reportedly creating the world’s first ‘self-sustaining system’.
There is reportedly no need for recharging. This patented device is the latest development in the expansion technology. The convenience of the internal expansion device is provided without having to service and recharge. This is said to be a huge improvement to unvented water heating installations.
Venturi 3S unvented cylinder technology key features:
- No replenishment or external expansion required
- Long life with no moving parts
- 60mm environmentally-friendly foam
- 3 bar water pressure at the outlet (subject to incoming pressure)
- Positive stated water volume tolerance ensuring maximum available water at any given time.
- ‘Hi-Flow’ in 400 & 500l indirect models 28mm inlet/outlet & 28mm for higher flow rates
- 25-year cylinder and 3-year parts warranty
- Direct & Indirect Models
- Sizes 80L to 500L capacity
- Cylinders are 100% CFC/HCFC free
- Pre-installed with no additional parts required.
- All sizes WRAS approved
- Designed & manufactured in the UK