Eclisse, the brand and global supplier of pocket door systems has joined forces with Italian glass door supplier Karis, to launch a new ‘Future of Doors’ showroom in the Business Design Centre in Islington. Both the Eclisse Classic Collection of pocket doors and the Eclisse Syntesis Flush Collection of architrave free pocket and hinged doors are on display.
Pocket doors are said to be an inexpensive way to save space and add a design element with a difference to your interior. With pocket doors you can gain up to 8m2 of usable space in a 100m2 layout, so whether you opt to use your own door panel, or you choose from the wide range of Glass Pocket Door designs, the benefit to your room layout and usable space will be undeniable.
Why not arrange a visit to our showroom and our expert showroom staff will be happy to talk you through our vast range of products and how to install them.
Visit the showroom
Visits to our showroom can be arranged by appointment. The opening hours are Monday to Friday 9:30 am to 5:30pm, although later appointments can be accommodated on request.
The showroom is divided into two areas with our Eclisse Classic Collection of pocket doors (finished with architrave) occupying the left-hand side of the space and the Eclisse Syntesis Flush Collection of architrave free pocket and concealed frame hinged doors occupying the right. The products on display include:
- Classic Single Pocket Door System
- Classic Single FD30 frame and architrave
- Classic Single Glass Pocket Door System with hand-painted CHIOMA design
- Classic Double Glass Pocket Door System with HAKA CHA design on transparent base
- Classic Single Telescopic Pocket Door System
- Classic Single Curved Pocket Door System
- Syntesis Flush Single Glass Pocket Door System with RIGHE design on satin base.
- Syntesis Flush Single FD30 Pocket Door System
- Syntesis Flush Double Wiring-Ready Pocket Door System
- Syntesis Flush Single Hinged System – Push
- Syntesis Flush Single Hinged System – Pull
- Syntesis Flush Tech Riser
- Syntesis Flush Skirting
Simply click on the link below or call us on 01476 542 809 to book a visit.